Sunday, September 23, 2012

Chase's First Day of Preschool



Chase has one more year of preschool before he starts kindergarten.  My friend recommended the preschool he is going to this year, Good Shepherd Lutheran Preschool, and so far it is great.  It is only about 8 to 10 min. drive from our place, and Chase is going 3 days a week from 9:30 to 1:30.  Chase and I were both ready for him to start and he loves that he gets to take a lunch.  The picture below he is telling me, "Let's go."  My favorite quote from the morning was when I walked down the stairs and Chase looks at me and says, "Mom, I like your shirt."  I said thanks and just grinned, it was so sweet.  I have now heard him say that to a couple of kids he meets at the park.  It cracks me up.  It does feel weird just to have Bryce while Chase is at school, so we are always excited to pick him up when 1:30 rolls around.



 This is Chase's classroom.

This is Chase's teacher Mrs. Parrales.(Tough name for a 4 year old to say.)  But she is really nice, and Chase has a second teacher named Mrs. Carivan that is really nice too.  I think there are 10 to 12 kids in  his class.
Chase's playground that Bryce was checking out.
This was Chase's first homework assignment that I was so proud of him.  They brought home the painted yellow house and were told to decorate it with family pictures and put their last name at the top and anything else they wanted.  Chase did the whole thing, I only printed off the pictures for him that he taped on himself.

No comments: