Monday, September 10, 2012

Chase's 4th Birthday

 So Chase celebrated his birthday 4 different times.  Once with his Grandma and Grandpa a week before, once on his actual birthday(pictured here), our family party, and then again when he saw his Dad in Maryland.  Chase was so excited to see the super hero decorations when he woke up and came upstairs that morning at my moms.  "Wow, what is this.  I have never seen this before."
Chase is the best right now and still is as sweet as can be.  He is such a big helper to me and he is being so much nicer to Bryce these days.  He still loves trains and cars, but I think he loves super heros and power rangers more.  He is growing too fast.

 What a cutie.  Chase just loves birthdays.
Make a wish Chase before Bryce snags a taste of your cake.
Chase wanted to go swimming for his birthday so we hit up Murray Pool and had a great day.  Love these zero entry pools.
 Bryce loves wearing his hat.  He kept it on the hold time while in the pool.
We saw our friends Mel and Ashton at the pool which made it even more fun.  And I was glad because I forgot to snap some pics of them the other day when we met up with them at Murray park.  Good times getting together with my old college roomie.

No comments: