Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving and Football

So I haven't been very good about pulling out the camera lately. So I didn't capture our big Thanksgiving feast we hosted at our place this year with about 14 adults and 4 kids. We had a great time. Cole and I did the turkey, mashed potatoes, and dutch apple pies. And then everyone helped bring everything else. We had so much food, but we had a great time. It was a success and our turkey turned out perfect this year, with plenty of leftovers. And after all that stressing about what size of turkey to purchase with a large group of people seems kind of comical now. Here are a few pics of my boys the day after Thanksgiving.
Go Utes, like Father like Son. At least while he is young and doesn't know any better. But the shirts brought the Utes good luck since they barely beat BYU. "Sorry mom mom"(what Chase likes to tell me all the time).
Dad taught Chase the stiff arm pose.

1 comment:

Grandma T. said...

One more on the way...how lucky to be surrounded by such good-looking Utah loving men. Somehow in my mind, I can picture all three of them doing the stiff arm.