Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bryce Gary Taylor

So Sweet. Bryce Gary Taylor was born on 12/22/2010 weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz and was 19 in. long. Apparently, Bryce didn't want to wait to 2011, and wanted to be here for his first Christmas. We are so glad he is here and healthy. He has been such an easy baby so far and we are just loving him more everyday. He is our little Japanese baby being born here in Japan.
Here is our first family shot about 20 minutes after Bryce was born. It was a great delivery. I only had to push for 15 minutes or so, and then Bryce was born on the 22nd at 2:26 am.
Here I am with my o.b. doctor, Dr. Ball. I must have the epidural in me, cause I am smiling here. So I went into labor the night of the 21st around 9:00 p.m. I had a check up that morning and was only a 3, so I still was thinking Bryce wasn't coming for a couple more weeks. But my doc. said to watch out cause there was a lunar eclipse that night and women tend to go into labor when there are eclipse. I thought she was joking, but apparently she was right. Tig was working the UCC that night and I had just finished posting the previous entry to my blog when I started having my first contractions at 5 min. apart. So after about an hour when I finally realized I was having contractions and not stomach cramps, I called my friend Tami who came and took me to the hospital and took Chase for the night.
My three boys. We had a hard time getting Chase near the baby at the hospital. But now he likes to give Bryce baby kisses on his forehead, which tears me up everytime.
Bryce in his going home outfit from the hospital. We left the hospital the night of the 23rd.


First ride in his car seat.
My two neighbors, Claire and Julie, brought me some beautiful roses and tulips to the hospital. And Liz and Erin brought me some pretty flowers as well once I was home.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Bre! He is so sweet! Bryce looks perfect in every picture. I love the pics of Chase and Bryce. I am so happy for you and hope the adjustment to two is going well.