Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Shower for Baby Brother

So my girlfriend Liz threw me an awesome baby shower this past Tuesday night. Forgot to bring out the camera at the shower, but here is a photo of all the fun things I got. It was a Christmas theme shower(hopefully the baby waits to come till after Xmas) and Liz had gone all out with the food, decorations, and Christmas baby shower games. It was a fun night to hang out with my friends and celebrate this little bundle of joy that will soon arrive. Liz had two bowls on the table, one labeled 2010 and one labeled 2011, and people were suppose to put a hershey kiss into the bowl of when they thought the baby would arrive. The bowls were about even. Cole thinks 2010, I think 2011. What do you think???

2 comments:

The Crofts family said...

I think the little one will be born after Christmas close to 2011. It would be perfect if he came 1/1/11 so bribe your Doctor to enduce if the baby waits that long.

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

Either way, I hope he waits until your Mom gets there!! We send our best to all of you for a safe delivery and a wonderful Christmas!!