Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

Chase is saying "It's Hot".
Chase loving his train set from Santa.


Cole gagged me this year with a blow up turkey. I had some major issues this past Thanksgiving with buying a turkey that was too big, then selling it, then buying a turkey that I thought was too small. So he thought it would be funny to gag me with the blow up turkey so I am covered for next year. Ha Ha.
Cole with his new snowboarding helmet on and his Utah steering wheel.
Since Bryce came early, I didn't have a christmas outfit for him. The only thing red he had to wear was this Utah beanie. Love this baby, and love that he is sleeping peacefully in the mamaroo that my parents got us for christmas. Merry Christmas, so glad Bryce was able to join us.

1 comment:

Lyana said...

You guys are all so cute:) And you look great, Bre, even days after giving birth!
So what does UT steering wheel has on it?:)