Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bryce's 1st Week Home

I love this photo. Chase giving his baby brother a kiss on his head.
Totally random - So Chase just came up to me while I was nursing Bryce and held out his hands. I thought he wanted to take me somewhere, but he was holding out both arms cause he wanted to hold Bryce. So then we had Chase sit on the couch and he said he still wanted to hold Bryce. So here is Chase holding Bryce for the first time. And they are both looking at each other. Love this photo.

My mamasan (Mako) brought these beautiful flowers over to me, which was so sweet. She said her friend put together this arrangement. So cool.

Photo below if of Bryce taking his first sponge bath. Not in love with the sponge bath thing yet, but he liked being bundled up. Bryce loves to swaddled, and is not really a fan of being naked yet. Too much freedom for him. I am sure that will change.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Another beautiful baby! He is wonderful. I am so happy for you. How is the Grammy doing?

Aunt Cheri

Aubrey said...

Breanne he is SO beautiful. What a lucky lucky baby to be in your cute family. It looks like you are having lots of fun. Congratulations. Love ya - Aubrey

Grandma T. said...

My heart is so full it is bursting. The pictures of Chase and Bryce are, excuse the cliche', priceless. I love this perfect little extension to my own family. These two brothers are a heavenly example of what two beautiful people (on the inside and out) can do. Lucky Grammy, I hope you are having a blast!