Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Start of Utah Fun - April 16th

It took Bryce and I a few weeks to adjust to the change in time zone. Some how the time change didn't even affect Chase at all this time around. But the fact that Bryce had an ear infection, croup, and viral rashes develop right after we arrived to Utah did not help us adjust very fast. We arrived to Utah on March 23rd and I finally starting taking photos on April 16th, I guess I was exhausted. But decided I better start taking photos of my boys since Bryce was growing fast. This was his first favorite toy that he started to hold and chew. I hadn't even brought any toys with me on the plane cause he couldn't even hold any yet. Love this little guy, he is my snuggle bunny.
This picture just cracks me up of cute Annie and Bryce. I got to visit my friend Jenny one morning and right before we left, we decided to take a picture of these two who are only like 5 days apart. As we are trying to take a picture and get these two to smile, her cute boys were in front of them making noises, Chase was behind the coach making noises and running around, as well as Jenny and I trying to talk over everyone to get them to smile. I am still cracking up at the situation. Meanwhile Bryce and Annie have the look of "you got to be kidding me face".
There's a cute one.
Grampy, Bryce (mitten man), and CoCo (cousin-they are 6 months apart, but Bryce weighs more)

No comments: