Sunday, June 12, 2011

Home Again Home Again

Cole took this shot right after Bryce slept for the first time back in his crib. Looks like he is happy. He must have remembered his crib, cause the whole time we were in Utah I could not get him to sleep in a crib. He fell in love with the Cradle me Lambie swing and that was the only place he would sleep. I was nervous coming home since I didn't have that same swing, but he has had no problem adjusting back to his crib. And he has been taking really good naps in it 3 times a day. So I am a happy woman.

So glad my mom helped me on our way back. I would have died with out her, especially since you have to spend the night in Tokyo, switch airports, etc. Would have been a lot to take on. Had to get a picture of my boys in the JAL strollers, since they made me check Phil and Ted at the counter. I realized that Chase has flown on a plane almost a total of 150 hours before the age of 3. That is a lot of flying, I must be crazy. And Bryce now has flown 25 hours before 5 months. I am glad I am still alive.

No comments: