Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bryce's First Experience with Food - Yum

Since Bryce is 6 months now, it is time to introduce some solids to his diet. Thanks Aunt Cheri for the cute bib.
Chase is feeding Bryce his first bite of Rice Cereal. Bryce is like what is this.
Bryce trying to decide if he likes the cereal.
So Bryce loved it. He kept taking my hand and putting the spoon into his mouth. He was cracking me up. I don't think Chase really liked it the first time, but Bryce seemed to really enjoy it. So hopefully he will end up being a good eater.

3 comments:

Grandma T. said...

I somehow think Bryce is going to love most new experiences because he always ends up with that adorable, disarming smile. I am so glad the blog is back up. I love what a great big brother Chase is. They look so fun together. Can't wait to play!

TnT Forever said...

Bryce seems like such a happy baby. Your boys are so cute! I bet they play well together now that Bryce is getting a little bit older now.

Aubrey said...

So cute. What beautiful boys you have. So sad that we didn't get together when you were here. But, you can never get it all in. Hope you are doing well. xoxo aubrey