Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bryce Rolls Over-June 9th

The above picture was taken after Bryce officially rolled over for the first time. I think he was really proud of himself. He had been doing the half roll for a month or so(pictured below), and finally decided that during naked time he would roll over. Now the second you put him on his back he rolls over. And he sleeps on his belly now, cause I can't prevent him from rolling over in his crib.
Bryce loves the exersaucer. It is so hard to get a picture with him in it, cause he becomes a wild man in it. Great for mom when I need to get stuff done. Chase is always really helpful when he drops a toy, cause he immediately brings it to Bryce. Sometimes I will look over and Bryce will be covered in toys that Chase has brought over. Chase loves to say,"Don't cry Bryce, it will be o.k.".

My chubby giggly baby. We can't get enough of this little mitten man. He is just full of life and smiles. And he tells us too.

1 comment:

DeLana said...

I absolutely love these boys!!! They get cuter every day!!! Miss all of you.

xxoo
Mom