Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Chase snuggling with his Elmo blanket from Aunt Kara and watching Elmo most likely.

Chase seeing the sock monkey "jack in the box" for the first time. He actually loves being scared each time so thanks Aunt Luce for the cute present.
Toy ride on train from Santa.
Cole in his Utah Snuggie and Utah tailgate chair. I am such a good wife, I have class.
Cole's gag gift to me. Don't think to deep??? Actually, the Japanese like to wear shirts with English phrases on them that make no sense. So Cole got me one to fit in. Ha ha.
We had a wonderful Christmas, despite the fact that it was our first Christmas away from home, Cole and I both got the flu, and Cole worked the Christmas Eve shift from 6 pm to 6 am. Chase loved all his presents and it was so much fun watching him open all his gifts. We didn't get too many photos, but we did take a lot of video.
Chase has had a great week playing with all of his new toys. Chase has now learned to open the doors around the house and likes to close himself into a room. One afternoon this week I opened the door after about 5 min. cause it had gotten quite, and I found him in the midst of an opened Pez candies and he quickly started shoveling them into his mouth. So sneaky, but it made me laugh.
Cole and I got new boots and bindings and a bunch of warm weather wear for Christmas. We got to try it out yesterday at Oakiyama Ski Resort. We went with our friends the Broughs, and Cole and I traded turns on the mountain while the other one watched Chase in the Lodge. We had a great time and it felt good to be on a board again since it has been a few years.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Love the videos!!! He's soooo cute!

Love ya ~
Aunt Cheri