Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shrimp Class II


The worst part of swim class for Chase, he does not like being on his back.


Chase loves the water like his mama. The last couple of months Chase and I have been doing a baby swim class twice a week at a pool on base. He has a great teacher named Heroko. She is really nice and really tries to teach the babies to swim. Chase is getting good at kicking, blowing bubbles, and listening to the fish(tilting his ears back and forth to the water.) And he is getting good at going under water for a brief second. Heroko asked me last class what Chase's blood type was and I said I didn't know, why. She said that she thought he was O positive and that Japanese think personality is tied to blood type so all the Japanese know what their blood type is. When I asked her what type of personality is O type, she laughed and said that O people are really happy and smiley, which is Chase. And that they put others before themselves. I will cross my fingers that Chase will always stay that way.

4 comments:

Grandma T. said...

Grandpa Joe is type O. Seems to fit.
I really missed the wonderful Thanksgivings we spent in Omaha. I'm glad you were surrounded by friends who got to taste your great culinary talents.
What a water baby that Chase is. He just gets cuter (and more grown up) every day.
Cole...go see the doctor.:)

DeLana said...

Hi My Little Shrimp Boat! Thank you Tig for getting pictures of Chase swimming with his mom. I say "Go Beach". Glad he loves the water so much. And thank you Berry for keeping your blog updated for me and your Dad and sisters to enjoy. We sure miss all of you this holiday season.

XOXO
Grammy

The Brough Family said...

So cute...I'm glad it's been so fun for you guys. I love the O positive personality thing. It totally describes Chase!!!

Cheri said...

Love your blog Breanne! Chase is such an adorable little guy!
Love ya~
Aunt Cheri