Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Eating snow for the first time-too cute.
Playing in the snow for the first time-Chase had the biggest grin:)
Taking over Christmas gifts to the neighbors.

Nothing gets cuter than Mr. Muffin Mans morning ritual. Blanket, milk, bink, and cartoons(Sesame Street).

Chase dancing on the ottoman to his favorite show "Elmo's World".

So we finally got our lights and ornaments put on our Christmas tree this last week. We have had our tree for a few weeks but it was leaning in a broken stand. And I tried to find a stand at some Japanese home stores, but when I asked the workers if they had any stands they just looked at me and said Japanese people don't buy Christmas trees.
Chase enjoyed helping me put the ornaments and whatever he could find(paper, toys) onto the tree. And everytime I would open an ornament box he would say "wooow". It was too funny. Although, all the ornaments are now at the top of the tree so he doesn't keep pulling them down. Chase also says wow everytime he opens one of his 12 days of Christmas gifts from his Grandma Dawn. He is starting to figure out presents and has loved all his fun toys he has unwrapped and has loved the boxes as well.
We hosted a white elephant party last weekend with some of our friends which was a lot of fun, and today we took over some cookies and hot chocolate to our neighbors. Chase pushed the gifts in his mini grocery cart in the snow, we still have a couple more to give out so I will try to take a pic tomorrow.



7 comments:

DeLana said...

Can Chase get any cuter!! I just love watching him. He seems to change everyday. He looks so cute in his button down and vest. Like your tree too. Miss all of you this holiday season. Wish you were home.

XOXO Mom

Emily said...

He is so cute pushing his gifts around!

Cheri said...

Merry Christmas Breanne! As always - Chase is adorable.
Love, Aunt Cheri

Grandma T. said...

What a bundled up joyful of Christmas that cute Chase makes. I love his spirit of giving. I have one big giant grin on my face too just checking out the blog. Wishing you a ton of love and a Merry Christmas. Miss you all.
Love,
Grandma Dawn

Grandma T. said...

Chase is a bundled up, joyful package of Christmas cheer. There is that better. Cole,since when did you become the grammar police?
The words adorable, cute, grown up, and awesome just don't do this kid justice, so I tried something different. My efforts at originality are always a bust!

Grandma T. said...

Oops, forgot a comma and question mark. My bad.

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

Loved sharing Christmas with you!! This is Louise - not a grandma - but if you were here in the east, I'd take my turn!! :-) Glad you had such a fun holiday...Love to all...