Saturday, January 9, 2010

Powder Day at Hachimantai-Shimokura Resort

Nice Edge-Here was a double black diamond we hit at the end of the day. I pretty much back edged it the first half down to keep from going too fast.
Valerie(UCC Doc), Randy(Husband to UCC doc), and Tig's Butt. As you can see we pretty much had the whole mountain too ourselves. It was great. Especially since we were creating our own tracks in the couple feet of new powder that was on the mountain. It was sick, fresh, narley, wicked, awesome..I think I did a good job of describing how much fun we had.
Tig pushed me into the powder right when Monica took the picture. I should have known. I somehow maintained a graceful fall into the powder while smiling the whole time and looking at the camera.
Love the new board outfit Cole. Cole and I were also loving our new boa board boots and flo bindings. As Cole always says, When you look good, you board good. Or you at least look good when you fall. No Chase today, he stayed home with our mamasan Hayo.
Crystal (UCC nurse) and I getting off the lift, hoping not to crash into each other. We made it that time.
Sporting the Utah beanie, of course.
Our friends Crystal and Josh looking good on the slopes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

makes me miss the days when we went to park city!
i haven't been skiing in years.. either out of state or pregnant. so jealous.

Grandma T. said...

Every time I check your blog, you two are doing something amazing. What terrific memories you are making. The snow looks incredible, and you two look great. That means you snow-played great too. Cole has always said, "If you look good you play good." An old Barnes quote. Youth is definitely not wasted on the young in this case.