Thursday, June 21, 2012

Singapore-Day 4 (The Zoo)

The Singapore Zoo was amazing and beautiful.  I love this picture, this was my favorite part being able to be so close to the orangutans.  They had a big section where the Orangutans were just chilling in the trees above you. That was what was so cool at this zoo is that they allow some of their animals to be free ranging.  So we got really up close to a lot of animals.  The only downside is that it was incredibly humid and hot.  My hair lasted down for about 10 seconds.  It cracks me up that the baby is standing on the mama or dads head.  I totally feel like that some days with my two cheese balls.  I am a human trampoline:)



Kangaroo crossing the road.

The Zoo was set around a lake.  They are getting ready to open up a River Zoo which is suppose to be pretty cool.
The Zoo was super shaded so it blocked the sun, just not the humidity.
So we entered the bird and butterfly exhibit which was one of our favorite because we were so close to the animals/birds inside.

Never been this close to a bat before.

I like to move it, move it.  Would could have given him a little scratch, but we didnt' dare.
Singapore butterfly-beautiful
Cole just chilling next to a wild monkey.


Bryce helping a lady sweep.  I love the asian brooms.  They are just so cool that their brooms are just made out of twigs.
Just showing you how pretty the scenery at the zoo was.


Chase had so much feeding the Giraffes.  I love it when Chase finishes something and tells us, "That was so much fun, can we do it again."  He usually says it about swimming but he enjoyed feeding these Giraffes.


That is a Huge Komodo Dragon.

Well Hello There.

No comments: