Thursday, June 28, 2012

Misawa Home Pics

So after we got home from Singapore, we had less than a week to get organized for the movers.  It was hectic there for a few days.  But I realized I better get some indoor pictures of my house taken since I hadn't ever taken any in the last two year.  The first few were taken at Christmas time when I had started to shoot photos, and then must have gotten side tracked.
 Kids Play Room that turned into the Guest Room when Grandparents came to visit.
 Bryce's Room
 The boys/guest bathroom and bathtub.

 Family Room

 Dining Room
 Chase's Room
 Front Entry

 Laundry Room

My cool painted sea glass balls and Japanese lantern


Computer Room
 Kitchen/entry to garage

 Walk in Pantry
 Master Bedroom
 View from all the north side windows of the house
 Master Closet
 Master Bathroom and Shower Room(So going to miss my heated seats, and shower room.)  Luckily I bought two heated seats to bring back to the states with me:)

Will have to get a better picture later, but love my Tansu.  It was my last big Japanese purchase and I love it.  

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I can't believe your time is up already. Love your Japanese house. What a fabulous experience. I am going to miss it too.

xoxo
Mom