Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kimono Time





I can't believe it is our last night.  3 years have gone by so quickly.  We have made so many good memories while living here in Misawa, it is going to be hard to leave this place.  I have grown to love Japan and the people here.  Hopefully, someday we will be able to come back and show Bryce where he was born and Chase where he grew up for 3 years of his life.  On my last night here, I thought I better start to write down some of my favorite memories from here so I don't forget them.
-Japanese people(respectful, so nice and sweet, love kids, clean, organized, honorable)
-Japanese landscape(mountains, lakes, rice fields, trees, Japanese style parks)
-Traveling to Asia(thailand, china, singapore) and seeing Japan(sapporo, kyoto, sendai, and tokyo)
-Heated toilet seats and their shower rooms
-Fresh, cheap salmon and scallops
-Eating at Pepper Lunch and our Curry and Nan Restaurant
-Snow and snowboarding
-Getting to dress up in Kimonos
-Festivals
-

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Those pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!