Thursday, March 1, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham

Today I got to be a part of Chase's Dr. Seuss preschool day.  The kids all wore their jammies to school.  I really enjoyed spending some one on one time with Chase in his classroom and watching him in action.  Chase is just so animated and just loves it all, I am so glad he is my mine. He would pick out 3 books at a time and bring them back for us to read in one of the little tents they had set up for all the moms and kids.  

Then we got to join in on snack time which was Green Eggs and Ham. Chase instructed me on their snack time routine which was really cute. And Ms. Yuli had them say some things in Japanese, and Chase said everything back to her really well. I had no idea what he said, but it sounded cool.

Then we got to watch them do a little bit of their circle time with Ms. Yuli.  Chase loves to sing.  Here they are singing the "Going on a Bear Hunt" song.

1 comment:

DeLana said...

Oh! Green Eggs and Ham! I just sent Chase that book for St. Patrick's Day. What a darling class. He seems so grown up.

xoxo
Grammy