Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!


 My sweet Valentine boys.  Love these two.  They are both lovers, huggers, and love to give kisses.  And most of the time they get along.  I love to walk into the room to find these two playing nicely together(like when I found Chase giving Bryce elephant rides around the room).  Although sometimes I walk into the room and one of them will have to do time out.  Brothers are for Sharing.  I helped Chase make a bunch of Valentines for his preschool classmates for their Valentines Day party on Friday.  Chase didn't have school on Valentines day so I took the boys over to an indoor bounce house.  We were the only ones there that day.
 Chase coming down his favorite big slide.  Bryce liked it too, but a couple of times he looked like a wet noodle going down because it was so fast.

The boys and I gave Cole a heart attack.  Not sure what is going on in the picture, Bryce happens to be wearing a necklace and Chase seems to be doing some cheesy model pose.  
The boys had a good time making and decorating Valentine Sugar Cookies.  They were actually really good.

 Thank you Cole for my beautiful tulips and chocolate covered strawberries.  I love Valentines Day for those two reasons.  Chase is already asking his Dad for chocolate covered strawberries next year for V-Day.

No comments: