Monday, December 10, 2012

Finding The Perfect Taylor Christmas Tree

Grandpa Gary, Cole, and Chase standing in front of our soon to be Christmas tree, thanks Dawn for taking photos that day.  Bryce and I decided to stay at home since it was like 40 degrees out.  But they did find a perfect tree, it is just beautiful.  Our best to date.  I heard it was pretty much a Griswald adventure choosing and chopping down the tree.  But they did good and had a lot fun in the process.





Don't scratch my car boys.  It was scratch free, I think, but they managed to to tie the doors shut, so Chase and Grandma had to crawl through the back.  Priceless:)

1 comment:

Grandma T. said...

I have never done this before, so it was a real adventure. It was really fun, especially climbing through the back.:) It was the perfect tree.