Friday, May 11, 2012

Cherry Blossoms at Swan Park

We were so excited to finally see a swan at Swan Park.  I love swans.  They look so majestic floating across the water.  

Bryce was beside himself.  He was seeing ducks for the first time since he learned the word.  He was going nuts and yelling "duck, duck, duck!"



Chase's favorite slide at Swan Park.  I love how the Japanese build their slides into the ground, so much safer.


Bryce's "Duck" sign.
This night was perfect for cherry blossom viewing.  My mom and I had no idea the blossoms were going to look like this or we would have brought my nice camera and dressed up.  But we got a few fun pics that night and the weather was so nice for once.


Love this photo of my Captain America.  My boys favorite toys right now are their super heros(Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, and Spiderman).  Chase loves to watch a Youtube video that he calls Ironman, Spiderman, with the robots(thank you Cole).

Sea of Pink.  Just can't get enough of the Cherry Blossoms.  They are so beautiful.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Happy Birthday grandma!