Friday, May 11, 2012

Bryce and the Cherry Blossoms


While Chase was at school, my mom and I took Bryce out for a few snapshots.  Bryce is 16 1/2 Months and is pretty stinkin cute and a little spitfire right now.  Don't think he ever stops jabbering or yelling for something once he wakes up, except maybe when you are reading him a book.  Still his favorite although playing outside might be his new favorite thing these days.  He thinks he is so big, and it cracks me up that he plays with Chase's super heros.  Bryce is full of energy right now, so he should be a lot of fun on our upcoming flights!!!  









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo Big
and Sooooo Cute!
Love those little guys of yours.

The Crofts family said...

Sooo cute B! Let me know when you come to town, I would love to see you and your boys. The boy's are growing up so fast:) Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!