Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Sumo Baby

Bryce has to get a passport so we were trying to take a good Passport Photo for him. As you can see Bryce is becoming Mr. Smiley when you talk to him. We had to meet with a Japanese National to fill out the paperwork for Bryce's passport. After seeing that I had two boys she told me that "Boys are easy, you just feed it, and they're happy. Girls are drama." I guess she had two boys and a girl, but she had Cole and I laughing. I am sure the Japanese laugh at us when we try to talk Japanese. My mamasan taught me how to ask Chase's senseis if he ate lunch or if he took a nap. They are so excited that I am trying to speak Japanese, the only problem is they respond back to me in Japanese and I have no idea what they are saying. I love the Japanese ladies, they are so friendly and nice, wish I could hire one to be a full time nanny.
Cole and I were laughing that night, cause Bryce was looking like a baby Sumo wrestler. Maybe we just have Sumo on the brain since we live in Japan, but he has turned into a chubby baby. One of my friends thought I was carrying someone else's baby the other day at Liz's shower, cause she couldn't believe how fast Bryce has grown. Love this little guy, he is a sweetheart.

2 comments:

The Crofts family said...

Those pictures are adorable. He is becoming a little chunk but it's so dang cute and you know they are healthy:0 We are blessing Chase this Sunday and we are hoping he can fit into the same blessing outfit as Josh. Chase is so chubby and Josh was so small. Lets hope it works out just fine!

Cheri said...

Such cute pictures! Wish I could hold him.