Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chase going down the Weasel Den Slide

Chase has been loving the big slides at the Weasel Den lately. He was scared of slides for awhile, and now his fear is gone. He has us cracking up because he will sit at the top of the slide and yells Ichi, Ni, San, Slide. So he counts in Japanese before he slides. And then he looks like a human skeleton cause he lays his head back and bounces off the edges of the slide the whole way down. And at the bottom he says another one and goes again. Chase has made huge strides in his vocabulary lately. He can count to 11 and knows most of the alphabet letters and most colors. Cole and I have really been working hard with him lately by doing fun activities and reading lots of books with him to get him to learn his alphabet, numbers, and colors, and it has been paying off. Chase has the cutest voice, wish I could bottle it up. My favorite words he says right now are Buzz, Woody, Honey, and Orange. And my favorite phrase is "I wuv you Dada and I wuv you Mama. " I will try to get it on video this week.

1 comment:

DeLana said...

You go Muffin Man! I can only count to 10 in Japanese. Chase is going to pass me up! You are so cute Chase, no more little slides for you.

Love you,
Grammie