Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day

Decided to take a break from life this past week and take some pictures of my boys today in Green. Chase and I made a batch of lime green popcorn that was really tasty.
School has been canceled all week but it was back on today. Chase was ready to get out of the house.
Still a happy baby despite the fact he has been sick all week since the morning after the earthquake.

Matching p.j.'s from their Grandma Dawn. Chase still loves to hold Bryce. Love my boys.

4 comments:

The Crofts family said...

Cute little boys you guys have! How is Bryce sleeping at night lately? Chase has been waking up every two hours the last week so I'm officially exhausted! I need to just let him cry it out since he is now three months old.

Shalee and Chet said...

Glad you guys are okay. I have been thinking about you every day. Your boys are sure cute. I totally forgot about St. Patricks day. I went to drop Bronx off at the babysitters today and realized we were the only ones not wearing green. I can't remember anything these days.

Kristina said...

Adorable!! Hope you are doing ok!

Cheri said...

I think Bryce looks just like Chase! Sooooo cute!