Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fam Time, Bryce's Bath Time, and Grammy Time

Chase is such a sweet big brother. He likes to hold Bryce and likes to help give him baths, and lets us know when ever he hears Bryce cry. He is adjusting really well to another sibling in the house.





Going from one kids to two kids is a lot tougher than I realized. Thank goodness my mom was here to help me for a few weeks. Just wish I was rich and had a full time nanny, cause she has been gone two days and I am already really missing her help. But once Bryce starts letting me get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time, life will get better.

1 comment:

Grandma T. said...

Lucky Grammy. A nanny would be great, but wouldn't hold a candle to your mom. This is the cutest family on earth. No seriously, this is the cutest family ever!