Friday, January 28, 2011

Bryce is One Month Old

My little peanut turned one month old this past Sunday, Jan. 22. These shots were taken this week, and Cole and I realized Bryce is starting to look a lot like Chase did as a baby as he is starting to grow. Bryce is becoming more alert, and now weighs 11.5 lbs. He is also napping better(thank you mamaroo) and is starting to sleep better at night. I still only get 5 hours of sleep each night, but hopefully by the end of this next month I will be getting a lot more. Bryce is turning into a great baby, he has had a few rough nights, but he seems to be easier than Chase. Or maybe we just know what we are doing this time around. Bryce is just the sweetest little guy and I love it when he snuggles into my chest and I can smell his little baby head.





5 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh, Breanne! He is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him!

Aunt Cheri

DeLana said...

Oh, I miss that little guy. He is truly a beautiful baby!! I just loved rocking and smelling that little head too! Kiss the muffin man for me too.

Mom

The Crofts family said...

Bryce is so adorable. He is a great mix of both you and Cole. I'm glad he's such a good baby. It sure is an adjustment having two kids to keep up with! It was so good to talk to you today and hear how everything is going. Keep me posted. Love ya:)

Grandma T. said...

Nothing better than the smell of baby head. You make me smile. Enjoy the snuggling part, because it is precious and goes away all too soon.
I love your blog. Watching Bryce and Chase grow and change is such a special treat for me.
Thanks

Jenny said...

I love all of the pictures. Your boys are so cute! It can be exhausting having a newborn but so sweet too. It goes by so fast. Love the updates. You are motivating me to take more pictures of Annie. I'm slacking!