Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Great Wall of China





I love this photo. It makes it seem like we are the only people walking The Great Wall. Our guide recommended this part of the wall because it is less crowded and more scenic. The views were breathtaking and the Wall was so impressive.







Chase and I are posing in front of one of the watchtowers. Below is the Toboggan ride. We actually had the chance to ride from the top of the Great Wall to be the bottom of the mountain. It was awesome! Chase loved it. And I know it seems like I am holding up the show, but that's just because Bre is taking the photo at the very end of the slide. She couldn't just stop in the middle and shoot the photo or I would have run into her. There was a guy talking on his cell phone on the way down who was slowing people down.

2 comments:

DeLana said...

What a climb! Experiencing History like this is so cool. Looks like an easy jog for Chase.

Mom

Grandma T. said...

I love these pictures. What a setting for such a cute family.
Cole, it looks like your holding up the show on the downhill slide.
It looks like a blast though.
The other mom