Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Boy #2 - 20 Week Ultrasound

Here is a picture from my 20 week ultrasound. Baby Taylor is giving us the thumbs up. Cole did an ultrasound on me at about 17 weeks and we discovered then that Chase was going to have a brother. We are so excited for this little guy and we can't wait for him to join our family. My due date is January 1st. So hopefully he stays in till then so he can have a birthday of 1/1/11 or maybe he will come on New Years Eve and give us a tax break. We shall see.

2 comments:

DeLana said...

I love being a grammy! Thank you for another grandson! Your father is excited to add another boy. Can't wait to see the little guy.

xoxo
Mom

Josh & Emily Burk said...

Looks like we did it again. I guess we agree on timing babies. :) I am due in Christmas, so we will have little ones close together again. Congrats on another boy! :)