Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cherry Blossoms - Shimoda Park











Chase has turned into a soccer player in the last couple of days.


Trying to get his bread ready to feed the ducks.
So Cole and I have now made it 6 years. We celebrated our 6th anniversary on the April 24th by going out to dinner at Yoshino's (our favorite restaurant with mouth watering steak and only restaurant we like here in Misawa), flowers, and a new camera. We finally had our first 60 degree weather in Misawa so I took Chase to Shimoda Park (Swan Park) and had fun looking at the cherry blossoms, feeding the ducks, and trying out our new camera. I love it.

3 comments:

DeLana said...

Oh, I wish I was there to play with Chase in the Swan Park. I sure miss him. He is such a big boy going up and down the stairs and feeding the ducks and playing soccer. His smile melts my heart.

xoxo
Mom

Allison said...

He couldn't be any cuter Berry Anne! I love reading about your Japanese adventures! Also having fun visiting teaching your friend Brittany Storey Archibald! Her kids are adorable too. Love to you and your family!!

Grandma T. said...

Chase is so independent, a lot like his dad. And if there's a ball around, I'm sure Chase will find some way to entertain himself.
I miss him and that smile, and
I WANT TO FEED THE DUCKS TOO!

Love,
Grandma Dawn