Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

The boys and I had a good Valentines day.  Valentines pancakes and strawberry shakes for breakfast, then Chase went to Ms. Yuri's preschool, then to the Weasels Den to play soccer and do some slides, then Valentines pasta for lunch, open up Valentines gifts, and then Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, and asparagus for dinner.  Then Cole and I watched the Bachelor and enjoyed some Chocolate Chip Cookies and IceCream.  It was a good food day.  And I am loving my 3 boys.



Kawaii(Cow wa ee) translation cute.  The Japanese are constantly telling me this about Bryce.  They love the American babies, but their babies are adorable too.
My cutie pie watching either Elmo, Blues Clues, or Thomas.  His 3 favorite shows.  He only watches for about 5 minutes or so sitting down, but they look so cute when they are watching t.v. like a big person.

Beautiful Roses from my Lobster.



1 comment:

Grammy said...

Sounds like a fabulous Valentines Day surrounded by all your boys. Doesn't get better than that.

xoxo
Mom