Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Love my cute puppy dog and my cute koala bear. Chase was having a blast at our branch trunk or treat. He was jumping around and barking up a storm(he has a cute high pitched bark). And Bryce was just chill. Today the temperature dropped like 20 degrees. I was a little worried about Bryce's costume being too hot, but it was perfect for tonight.



I decided I better do a little decorating for the trunk or treat this year, so I am glad my pumpkin turned out to be a hit since it was a last minute idea that I threw together.
Chase's buddy, Princess Becca. They are so dang cute.
Bryce getting a feel for his costume, his booties were a little slippery. But he was rocking the Koala outfit.

3 comments:

DeLana said...

Love your puppy and koala bear!!! What great pictures. Can hardly wait to see the boys. Cute trunk or treat decoration too. Have to say I like Chase's pumpkin the best.
xoxo
Grammie

The Crofts family said...

Sooooooo cute! I love Halloween!

Grandma T. said...

Cutest bear and puppy ever! This is my favorite holiday, but your last minute jack-o-lantern and incredible carved pumpkins win the prize for most festive Halloween ever! What fun!