Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Colors

These beans are being grown right across the street from our house. I am loving their fall colors right now, it takes my breath away every time I look at them. The leaves on the trees are just starting to turn here in Misawa, but all their rice fields and crop fields have pretty much turned a golden color. Japan is known for their autumn colors, and now I know why.


Chase and Bryce are growing up too fast. Chase is picking up new words each day and is doing a great job of repeating us and saying phrases over and over and over again. One funny phrase he says is "I can know" which means "I don't know". We are working on fixing that, but I love hearing him say it the wrong way. And he loves going to preschool every day, he gets so excited. So I think it is really helping him. Bryce got croup again this past week, but he is doing a lot better today. He is just so awesome. He loves to play, smile, eat, and sleep. He is a pretty quick crawler these days. And he just crawls to anywhere he can stand up and hold on to something, Chase's train table is his favorite.


Cole had fun taking photos the other night with Chase, Leese, and Rei running up and down the fields.

3 comments:

Grandma T. said...

Absolutely beautiful! Who knew those fields of beans would turn out this way? Not me. Ah, the memories. Love those AMAZING boys.

Jenny said...

I love the colors! So beautiful!

Lyana said...

Fantastic pictures, Bre! So glad Chase loves preschool:)