Friday, September 30, 2011

Chase's 1st Day of Preschool

After trying to decide all summer of whether to put Chase in full time Daiichi or the American pre-school on base, I decided to go with the 2 day a week preschool on base and 2 day a week Joy School. I think this will be the best for Chase, and won't cause any confusion with learning English. So far I really like his preschool, he teacher is actually Japanese, Ms. Yuri, but speaks good English. She is really nice, and right now there are 12 kids in his class which is good. On the other two days of the week I am doing a Joy School with 4 other moms where we rotate doing Joy School at our homes. So far I have only taught one week, but I really enjoyed being able to be a part of teaching Chase and his friends. I am excited to see how Chase will grow and learn this year.
Chase and our car pool buddy Becca Brough excited to start school. And yes Chase is potty trained. I was a little nervous 3 weeks ago when I signed him up since that was mandatory, but he has become a pro in the last 3 weeks.

1 comment:

DeLana said...

Chase and Becca are so cute together! Love their backpacks. It reminds me of you and Randy.

xoxo
Mom