Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chase this Week

Chase was not feeling good all week. He had a low grade temperature, bad cough, runny nose, and was super crabby. You feel so bad when they are sick, and you get so worn out too. So I gave him a popsicle to make him happy that I never got back from him, but he really enjoyed it.
Chase ready for a walk in Bob. It is such a sweet stroller, it was a great b-day present from my hubby.

Just waking up from a nap. So sweet, he is holding his blankey.

Couple pictures of Chase at the Weasels Den here on Base. It is catered toward a little older kids since there are a ton of jungle gyms and slides, but Chase thinks he is big stuff and just runs around.

4 comments:

Grandma T. said...

I am so sad Chase wasn't feeling well. I hope he is better now. He is adorable even when he's sick. I can see the fever in his pink cheeks, but the popsicle must have been pretty cooling. You are the best mom. The Dr. probably said to call your doctor. Give him a hug. (Chase, not the doctor.) He is so snuggly that's what I want to do.

DeLana said...

Hey, love the new background. Grampy has set the popsicle picture as his wallpaper on his laptop. We are so in love with the muffin man! Have a great week. Waiting anxiously for some Dr. Tig and Fish pictures.

xoxo
Mom

Dad Smith said...

Breanne:
I think I just misspelled your name. How nice to discover your blog. I just happened to find you because I saw a comment you made on Allison's blog. I can;t believe your son is a year old already - what a cute guy. Hope things are going well in Japan. Enjoy the experience. Are you getting to play some tennis?
George Smith

The Crofts family said...

The Holidays are coming up so I was wondering if you guys were coming into town at all?