Thursday, January 1, 2009

Very Red Christmas




So we have a tradition in my family that we like to do a gag gift for our spouses.  My mom decided to to gag my dad by decorating his office in Utah red since he is a big BYU fan.  And Cole and Derek were gladly willing to help.  Cole gaged Chase and I with a bear suit cause Cole and I always laugh when we see babies bundled so much that they can't barely move.  Although I will be bundling Chase in this bear suit over the next couple of months.  And don't get me started about the picture with Santa.  The actual pictures we got turned out really cute, but we waited over an hour to get the picture and I thought my mom was going to take out Santa.  

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

Have to love the red idea!! It is so cute to see Cole smile at his dad! Glad that you could get to Utah with him. How do you like the new house?
xxoo