Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Chase!!!!

Ok, the masses have spoke, demanding more videos, so I will oblige.  Here is a short segment from earlier today with Chase.  I should add that Chase loved the Utah game and it is pretty clear which side of the rivalry he falls on.  BYU scored an early touchdown and a bunch of people stood and cheered.  Chase frowned his lower lip and started crying.  The Utes answered with a TD and when I cheered (because I was the only other Ute fan there) Chase laughed and started cheering (which was basically some ooohhhhs and uhhhhs).  Good to see the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.  Hope the video suffices for now.  We will post some more after the Thanksgiving Holiday.



  

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

I LOVE hearing Chase's baby noises!!! Such a doll!
xxoo