Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Half Roll and Go Huskers!




OK, this is Cole with my first ever blog post.  I feel so domestic.  I took a short video of Chase making an effort to roll over.  He still just chills out on his belly and looks around, but when he is on his back, this is his new favorite thing to do.  He is still in the 75%-85% for height and weight for his age, so he is eating well and growing like he should!  Proud dad here.  




This is a pic of Chase in his new Huskers outfit that our neighbors bought for us as a baby gift. I am not sure I approve of the team, but at least the colors are right.  Red and white!  Go Utes! Chase will definitely be wearing red for the big game this weekend.  

2 comments:

Emily said...

Now, how in the world can he be born in NE and NOT have a huskers outfit?! Cute boy!

Jake said...

Cole, that was the most moving blog post I've read in a long time. I never would have guessed it was your first. Go Utes.