Thursday, April 3, 2014

Introducing Avery Mae Tayor - Born on March 24, 2014

Welcome Avery Mae Taylor, Cole and I are so tickled that you finally decided to join our family. (Sorry you decided to come during dad's Mustache March thrill). We love you so much already, and so do your brothers.  Avery was born on March 24th, 2014(5 days after her date) and was my easiest labor to date.  With the epidural in, I pushed twice and she slowly popped out.  She weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20.5 cm long.  She beat her brothers in weight, but luckily she has a petite girl head, so she is just perfect.  We are so excited to have a girl in the family and I am loving all the girlie pink!!
Look at those popeye arms.  This is my girl.  After they delivered her, they immediately put her up on my skin before cleaning and weighing her.
 She is looking up at me for the first time.  Love you.
She is already a pro at nursing.  She is a lot softer than my boys.
Love this girl.
 Daddy's girl, and love the tattoo of her foot on Cole's arm.
 On the scale.  8 lbs. 2 oz.
All clean after the nurse gives her her first sponge bath.
Dr. Kirsten Vitrikas was my o.b, she is also Cole's boss.  I enjoyed having her as my o.b.  Here I am relaxed with the epidural in me, right before I pushed Avery out.  Absolutely could feel nothing in my legs.  But could still feel Avery kicking her heels at the top of my belly, even as she was pushing out. She was my wiggliest baby while in my belly.


No comments: