Wednesday, May 22, 2013

While Cole was in Colorado, the kids and I played

Mommy and Me playdate at Congressional Plaza.  The boys doing some exercising, and the picture below is in our front side yard.  The boys made some noodle necklaces, got tattoos, and got some sword balloons.  I love all the free events they have around here at all the mall complexes.

Chase's end of year picnic/playground party.  Graham and Ryan are his buds, Bryce thinks they are his buds too.  They are really cute with him too.

Bryce and Creighton wearing the same T-Rex shirt.
Chase and Harrison T. cooling off in the shade.
Smore Fun at Spencer's house, next door.

We hit the Rockville Library with Chase's friend Allison for storytime, and then decided to hit the splashpad right in front of the Library.  Chase had me in shock, he has not really liked splash pads in the past.  But he ran straight the water about 100 times.  Bryce just cruised the outside.

Chase's friend Allison.  Can you spot Chase?
The boys telling me Happy Mothers Day after our walk to the park.  Although Cole was gone, I had a great mothers day.  The boys made me chocolate covered strawberries before Cole left, Chase and Bryce helped me pick out some beautiful pink roses, Chase looked too cute singing in the primary, and he did a great job giving the prayer in opening exercises.  And the boys treated me to Panera Bread for lunch.  Still my favorite.  Love these two.
Enjoying our "favorite, favorite" gelatis at our Custard/Italian Ice shop down the street.

1 comment:

TnT Forever said...

It looks like you guys are having a great summer so far. I need to get going on updating my blog now that I'm not in school full time. Miss you!