Monday, April 15, 2013

DC Cherry Blossoms

 The boys and I had a beautiful day walking a short distance around the Tidal Basin and East Potomac Park to catch the Beautiful Cherry Blossoms.  Wow, were they gorgeous.  Although for some reason it made me really homesick for our Japan days.  It just wasn't quite the same.  But I am so glad we got to live here and enjoy their beauty for one more year.  The boys and I ate a picnic lunch under the blossoms before heading home.  Life is good.







 Bryce is so fun right now.  Although he has his 2 months(everything is "mine"), he brings us so much joy and laughter.  Bryce is a mamma's boy, but he is so much better now when he goes into nursery.  A funny phrase he says right now to me when I go down a slide or he leaves my side, he will say "Good luck, mom".  And he pretty much repeats everything that Chase says.

Chase seems to be getting older by the minute.  He just loves to be outside and be playing sports right now.  Basketball, Tee-ball, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis, and Football are his go to sports he plays with his Dad.  It is so fun to watch them play.  

No comments: