Friday, January 4, 2013

The Night Before Christmas

Bryce and Chase opening one of their 12 days of Christmas from their Grandma Dawn sporting their Utah gear they got from Grandma.  They boys love that tradition.  Thanks Grandma.
Bryce and Chase in their Christmas Eve jammies from Grammy.  They are excited for Christmas and to see Grammy and Grampy tomorrow night.

One of my favorite nightime rituals.  Dad reading a book to his boys.  Tonight they read "The Night before Christmas".

Our house Christmas Eve.  We had our first little snowfall in Maryland.  We haven't had any snow since then, and it was melted by Christmas day.  But I thought I would post a picture of our house with our lights up with a sliver of snow on the ground.  It looks a lot better in person, like a little Gingerbread house.  But Cole and Granpa Gary did a great job figuring out how to put our lights up this year.  And I added a few touches around the door.  

1 comment:

Kara said...

Great Posts Berry! Miss your cute family everyday! I hope to come visit you whereever you may be this summer on my sabbatical!

Love
Aunt Kara