Sunday, November 11, 2012

October Iphone Photos

Sometimes I find my boys in this position in the mornings.  Reading books together.  Love these little moments.  Bryce is saying "I Know" as he taps his cheeks.  Don't know where he picked that up from.




 Walking down to Woodley Gardens Park on a Chilly Fall day.
 My boys love this park.

 Below the park is a walking path with a stream and bridges that my boys loved to race across.


 We randomly had a 70 degrees weather day.  It was so nice.  After Chase's soccer class, we walked down to our neighborhood italian ice and gelato shop.  They have the best lemon italian ice.  And then hit the park for some fun.

 Loving all the fall colors in the background.  Our neighborhood is gorgeous right now with all the trees turning colors.






1 comment:

Grammy said...

So glad you are posting video. Love to hear their voices. What a beautiful fall. Can't beat the Northeast and their colors. Enjoy this quick year.

xoxo
Mom