Monday, October 22, 2012

"Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin" (Our Fav. Halloween Book)

I am in love with the above photo.  The boys and I had a great day at Gaver Farm Pumpkin Patch right outside Frederick, Maryland.  The weather was perfect and the trees were beautiful.  These boys are so much fun right now, I don't want them to get any older.  Bryce has the cutest voice and loves to repeat everything you say.  And Chase gets smarter by the day.  They are both so sweet, we are so blessed.  Cole and I know were will look back on these days fondly.



 As Bryce says, "Ma, punkin,""Ma, Halowee".

 Chase walking down toward the pumpkin patch.
 Chase loves to tell everyone he is growing and getting bigger because he eats his vegetables.  I think he is.


 Bryce and Chase love the mazes.  Couldn't take too many photos in here because they were too fast.

 Chase helping Bryce cheat.

 Loving Maryland's fall colors




 "Ducky, Ducky, Ducky," as Bryce would say.  And Chase loved the one blue duck.
 Making corn angels in the huge corn crib they had.


 Jumping Pillow time.  Chase's all time favorite and Bryce was starting to get the hang of it.
 My boys wrestling below.  Tends to happen a lot at my house.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh how wonderful! I love the East in the fall. Makes me miss it. Loved taking you and your sisters when you were little to the pumpkin farms!! Two Brothers in a "punkin patch" brought a huge smile to my face. Love you all.
Happy Halloween

Grammy