Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Sweet Easter Boys


I love my boys.  Even though they can be tiring, they are both so much fun right now.  I just try to enjoy every minute.  Here is what they are up to lately:

Bryce-He is on the move.  Whenever he can't find me, Bryce will just start yelling, "Ma, Ma, Ma" as loud as he can until he can find me.  And he is usually holding a book in his hands for me to read.  It is hilarious, it makes Cole laugh.  He has learned some animal sounds lately.  His "meow" is so darling, and he can roar, and quak.  Whenever he wants some food he says, "Caw, Caw".  He sounds just like a baby bird, it is so funny.  Don't know where he learned that one, but at least I know when he wants some food I guess.  Bryce loves to give Chase hugs, but he also likes to hall off and bite him when he is not sharing.  So we are currently working on that problem, and I think Chase is slowly learning not to make Bryce mad.  Bryce loves to snuggle and give me hugs which is so wonderful.

Chase-This past week it finally started to warm up outside, hooray.  So we have been outside a lot, and Chase and I have been playing kickball and baseball.  And Chase and Cole made a sports video together that is really cute.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R8tCvTG-tg

Chase is my little buddy.  He loves to ask me if he can help.  So he helps me a lot in the kitchen and around the house.  He loves to sing, especially "Itsy Bitzy Spider."  And I taught him "Little Bunny Foo Foo" so he has been singing that song lately.  Chase does get moody and emotional, I think that is just being a 3 year old.  But Chase still loves to give me hugs and is such a sweet kid.  He is a keeper.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

The Boys are so adorable in the Easter clothes! Love the sports video Spielberg! Can't wait to see all of you.

xoxo
Mom

Anonymous said...

Your sports video was amazing. All things Cole Trickle.
Chase is definitely athletic. Too cute.
I am so glad you put the Easter pics up. Those little guys are the best.