Thursday, November 26, 2009

Buddhist Temples (Wat) - Chiang Mai

Here we are in one of the many Tuk Tuks we took to cruise around town. I think we paid our driver about $10 to drive us around for 4 hours to take us to a few of the buddhist temples around town.
This statue is called the 3 Kings.
Chase chatting with the monks. A lot of the temples have monks walking around or have certain times set for you to chat with the monks. Kind of like our missionaries.
Do you think this monk is real??


Eating at a restaurant called the Jerusalem Falafel which was pretty good. I never had a falafel before, and even Chase liked it. And they had great pita bread and dips.


1 comment:

Grandma T. said...

What a great day to look at my beautiful family and what an exciting experience they had on this vacation. You all look great! The monk in the box? I hope he's not real.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I love you guys.