Friday, June 12, 2009

Chase's Professional Shots








These photos were taken in Salt Lake at my moms when Chase was 7 1/2 months by Lindsey Hale Photograpy.  She did such a great job and Chase was so great that day.  It was fun to get some shots of him other than him smiling cause he is always a cheese.  And this was his first experience outdoors and sitting in the grass for the first time, and he was so intrigued.  But I kept forgetting to post these photos, but I thought I would upload them now even though Chase is now 10 months and looks so much older already.  

5 comments:

Allison said...

AAAAAAHHHHHH, I can't stand it. . . he is so cute! Little baby Tig, you are so darn cute! And I love the one of you two together. So sweet

Jenny said...

He is adorable and you look fabulous. His hair is so cute and I love the outfit! When am I going to see you guys again?

DeLana said...

Oooh! Can't wait to get my hands on this little guy. See you in a few days Chase! My beautiful daughter - love, love, love the picture of you and Chase.

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

Bowled over by these pictures..so beautiful! When do I get to give that cutie a hug???? xxoo

Langdon and Raquel said...

I just saw TeriAnne and she mentioned that she had your blog address, so here I am peeking into your fabulous life. I'm so glad she mentioned it. It's been way too long since I've been in touch with you. Your family is gorgeous of course, and Chase is absolutely adorable. I know you're busy moving to Japan (that is such a great adventure!), so when you get a chance, email me at ryspain@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you! Good luck with the move!