Wednesday, May 20, 2009

9 Month Stats





Chase had his 9 month visit(two weeks late)today and he is healthy and doing well.  He weighed 19 lbs. 10 oz. (15th percentile) and was 28.5 in tall.  (50th percentile).  He is a crawling machine and just started clapping his hands on his own.  He is a mischievous little guy so I have to watch him at all times, cause he loves to open cupboards and pull plugs.  And he loves to chase Brighton around the house.  I am so blessed to have a healthy, beautiful boy.  He makes me smile all day long, and he has been making his dad laugh lately with his fun personality.  

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma Smith said...

Hey that little guy is SOOOO cute. I am glad that he is active and into things...he is a normal, smart, inquisitive little guy. My kids his age loved the cupboards and drawers and had 'theirs' and then there were 'mommy's' which was hard to get at first, but all the plastic was in their drawers. The 'funny' part was that the fun for them was throwing them all out....not putting them back!
Have fun!! When do you pack up for your move?
xxoo

DeLana said...

Oh, I miss this little guy! Getting into your china cabinet.
A typical little boy with the cutest mischevious grin. He is growing way too fast for me. Thank goodness we have SKYPE!!!

Love you all
Grammy/Mom