Saturday, March 7, 2009

Babbling Chase Video


Chase will be 7 months tomorrow.  Right now he loves to hear himself talk(babble) and loves to show off his smile which everyone says he has an infectious smile.  He is not crawling yet although he seems like he is just ready to explore the world.  So I better enjoy this stage now.  He sits up really good and this week he sat in the grocery cart for the first time and he thought he was so cool.  Cole is in McCook, Nebraska(5 hours from here) for all of March and April.  We miss him already.  The only good thing about it is that I have one less person to clean up after since we are preparing to get our house on the market.  

2 comments:

DeLana said...

I love you Chase! You are growing up way too fast for Grammy-Damma. I can't wait to see you. You get cuter every day. Thanks Berry for sharing your precious gift with all of us. I can't get enough of this video.
Love Mom

The Brough Family said...

He's such a cutie. I love when they learn to enjoy the excersaucer. Best invention ever!!! Hang in there with Cole gone and house selling stress!